Duplicate Type Certificates

Services for Individual customers

Requesting a duplicate Type Certificate

Duplicate type certificates for nationally approved vehicles (before 2007)

We require the clearance certificate (Unbedenklichkeitsbescheinigung) in the original form, but also sent in advance by e-mail as a scanned document. If the clearance certificate is already "officially signed", we only need the clearance certificate by e-mail. You can get the clearance certificate at the responsible district authority (Bezirkshauptmannschaft) or in Vienna at the traffic office (Verkehrsamt). If the vehicle is still registered, please send us a scan of the registration certificate by e-mail. It would be helpful to have a photo of the FinNummer or any other vehicle documents that you still have - scanned by e-mail with your name and your billing address.


Möchten Sie mehr Informationen über WVTA und seine Dienstleistungen erhalten?